Monday, February 04, 2008

Presenting........the 2007 Bobby Awards Prizes

Here are my prizes from the Bobby Awards...

This is the only picture with the bag in it. I LOVE it! It's Lime green with longish handles and a pocket on th front where the Ravelry logo is.



Here is my award. :) Under "The Bobbys 2007" it says "the official inaugral year of the unofficial ravelry awards". (Have a mentioned yet how stinking excited I am to have won this honor???)



These are probably my favoritist part of my prize (yeah I know it's not a word, get over knit hehehe SNORT) I plan on getting "frogged" asap so I can use these babies. :) (for you non-knitters, frogging is ripping out your knitting to fix a mistake or, in this case, it means something entirely different) ;0)





Then I got these pins... (I typed my name on this one with Photoshop)


I think this one is WICKED cute!
and this one is Ravelry's "motto"

Here are two cool lapel pins. The doggie is "bob", Ravelry's official mascot and the other is the Ravelry symbol.


and this is a sticker with Bob on it



This prize is better than I could have hoped for. Definitely not something I could pick up just anywhere, and they made me feel special. :)


I always thought I was funny. It's nice to know other people think so too. LOL (my husband thinks that he's funny as long as he's laughing. it's nice to have some validation to support my claims)

8 comments:

  1. way cool. so glad you won, at least this is one vote of mine that did not get downed by the electorial vote LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!! And to think I knew you when.....sni snif

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool prize!! I'm very happy you won. That bag alone is worth a gazillion..but those shot glasses, LOL, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay you won! I voted for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I voted for you :)
    Rock on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is SO awesome!! I've loved your avatar since the first time I saw it!!!
    Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the swag! So glad you won - I'm sure it was my vote that shot you over the top - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool loot!! and yeah the joke's funny- almost as funny as you cracking up over it while not remembering it!

    ReplyDelete