Friday, July 18, 2008

Noni - Seussish Cat in the Hat Bag



This one has been snoozing for a looooooong time. I am trying very hard to keep my promise to myself that I will pick up and finish and old project each time I start a new project so that my WIP's do not continue to grow without resulting in any Finished Objects.

So, alas, I pulled this one out of the bottom of my knitting basket and worked on it until it was done. I hadn't felted in a little while so it was fun to do that again. This is so whimsical and came out just like Noni's sample. I am very pleased with it. I can't help but smile when I look at it. It's such fun! (as I have mentioned before, I live in Dr. Seuss' hometown (Springfield, MA) so I had other motivation to knit this particular pattern. I am sure it will get a lot of comments.)


No comments:

Post a Comment