Thursday, November 08, 2012

India!

I'm heading to India today.  I'll spend the first week in the state of Haryana, home of Delhi where I will meet new friends and get to know existing ones much better. 



On Sunday I'll travel to Agra where I will get to check off another item on my bucket list, "See the Taj Mahal."  Then Tuesday is Diwali and I am excited to be in India for the celebration!


The second week, I will be traveling with my friends to Rajasthan to visit Jodhpur, Jaipur and Pushkar.  Jodhpur is where we got the name for the classic riding pants.  Jaipur has a step well like the one seen in "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel" that I am dying to see and we're going to a camel fair in Pushkar.

I am so excited to experience this country and it's culture. I love the food, the music and the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment