Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Proud Moment

I have officially "rubbed off" on someone!!! I guess all of my bags have been inspiring. Today when I got into work, one of my co-workers walked over to my desk and plopped the Stitch 'n Bitch book down on my desk. She explained that she mentioned to her boyfriend that she would like to learn to knit after seeing everything I have been making so he went out last night and bought her needles, yarn and the book. (isn't that sweet?) She said that she spent hours trying to figure out where to put the needle to knit and then finally realized that she was going between stitches and not into one.....LOL I invited her over tonight to knit in front of the American Idol finale so I could give her some pointers. I have a g-e-n-u-i-n-e in-the-flesh knitting friend! :0) LOL (not to discount all of my wonderful online knitting peeps of course!!)

And I must say thank you to the person who posted that they were impressed that I have only been knitting for 6 months. Thank you for your compliment! It made my day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment