Saturday, March 07, 2009

My Whole House is Full of crazies....

...but these two are probably the craziest (and yes one of them is the dog!)
Even though she thought it was creepy, "E" couldn't get enough of my "disembodied" foot "mannequin". She thought it would be fun to model with my new Peeps Socks. Narrative by "E"
and then who can resist taking a picture of the most beautiful dog in the world???
"Wouldn't it be funny if I took a picture of myself smelling the foot???"
"Well, if it's good enough to model socks, it's good enough to rest my head on" (yes that is the foot)
This girl is seriously deranged....
"Hey! Why don't I take a picture of the dog looking at me upside down?" (isn't this the CUTEST picture ever??)
No photo shoot is complete without a wet kiss!
I love these two NUTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment