Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I am so excited!



Today marks the 4 week mark for me on Weight Watcher's. I got weighed in at my meeting tonight and I have lost 14 (yes you read that right) 14 pounds, so far! My clothes are baggier, people at work that don't see me all of the time are noticing and saying nice things to me, and I am enjoying the food I eat. I think I have finally found a way to be healthy, thin and happy. Whodathunk? I should have tried this a long time ago. Maybe I can be the next Fergie?? LOL

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! That is so exciting. I have a good number of friends that rave about weight watchers. It helps you to create a healthy way of living rather than a fad diet. I need to get back to that; rather than the usual eat and run lifestyle.
    SP11

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! I thought knitting would help me but I have learned how to put down the needles LOL.

    ReplyDelete