Saturday, March 22, 2008

HBO program I blogged about yesterday...

I don't think enough people know what Tourette's is and how it affects people who suffer from it. I mentioned that I had recorded the program and made copies for my mom and daughter. It is coming back on 3/25. If you'd like to watch it, mak sure you tune in. Or, if you don't have HBO, I'd be glad to send you a copy.

If you'd like one, please email me with your contact info at mittenexchange at gmail dot com . I'd be glad to send you a copy.

I think it's important that other children learn about this to make it easier for other children they come in contact with who may be have it. Kids only tend to be mean when they don't understand why someone is different than they are.

I am considering asking our school to play it for the students who surround "A" on a daily basis so she can be more accepted and not have to feel so self conscious.

No comments:

Post a Comment