Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sock Club stuff

I forgot to post this.....


I got the Loopy Ewe Don't Be Blue Kit since I didn't get into their Sock Club. The kit was cool. Blue isn't my color but the theme was cool and it's Dream in Color yarn so you can't miss. There was also a Chocolate Kiss for the shower which is really cool. It came from a shop on etsy named GudonyaToo. They sell all kinds of cool vegan "Bath" products. I just put in an order for some stuff and can't wait to get it. The kit also included a Terry Ross sock pattern, a blue Loopy Ewe keyring and a small project bag which is currently holding a sock in progress.
So, I'm not as Blue about not getting into the club as I first was because this prompted me to go hunting for another club and I found the Woolgirl Sock Club which I love. Here is my first kit from that club:
It included a Mama Llama exclusive colorway inspired by Georgia O'Keefe's paintings, a really cool sock pattern, a medium sized project bag (which is holding my first sweater project) and a pen, stitch marker and notecards picturing more purple yarn.
So, there you have it. My first sock club kits. Not too shabby.

1 comment:

  1. pretty all around. I love the color of the Mama Llama

    ReplyDelete