Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A bit addicted??

So, I have this little problem....

I lived outside of Atlanta for 3 years back in 1993. While there, I enjoyed many southern foods and miss things to this day like Fried Okra with Hot Sauce, Red Velvet Cake and many many other things.

One of these many, many other things is Luzianne Decaf Iced Tea. I LOVED the stuff and went many years without it and missed it terribly. One day, a couple of years ago, I was talking to a group of close 'internet' turned 'real-life' friends of mine about how much I loved this stuff, and ever since, two of them who happen to live in the South (Texas and Georgia) have been supplying me with it.

I have a Mr. Coffee Iced Tea Pot and need to have a full pitcher of tea on hand at all times. I have even trained my kids how to make it. BUT no one is allowed to drink it since it is so hard to come by. LOL

Well, I just ran out of tea bags again and needed to get some before I drank the rest of my last pitcher. I did an online search and found that I can buy it online at a place called The Cajun Grocer. The shipping is steep at $7 so to make it worth it, I bought three boxes. With $7 I could have bought almost two more boxes at a grocery store, though!! Too bad I can't get free shipping with a certain amount ordered like I can with my coffee. But, if I could it might turn into another situation where I buy $50 at a time in order to save $7. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment