Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weird coincidence...

Anybody out there watching the new Show, "Life on Mars"? I've been watching it. I love anything that has to do with the 1970's because it brings back so many memories from my childhood.


Well, tonight I was watching this past Thursday's episode on my DVR and I noticed that my new Kitchen Wallpaper, is in the main character's kitchen. It's just a small piece on the back of a door that is covered with shelves, but you can see it anytime he is sitting at his kitchen table.


Let me know if you see it!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad I read this post! I popped over to abc online to check out the show... and I did see your wallpaper... which was a little bit freaky. I also saw a strange chunk of my teen years (I was in high school in 1973!)... definitely a fun deja vu and a pretty freaky little show --- part Starsky and Hutch, part X-Files! Thanks for the suggestion

    ReplyDelete