Friday, October 31, 2008

That was HARD!!

I just cancelled my subscription to the Spunky Eclectic Fiber Club. It was tough because I love getting yummy fiber delivered every month. But, I joined eat.sleep.knit's Malabrigo Club which is starting in January and I'll only allow myself to be in one club at a time while the economy is sucking wind. Plus, although the colors are nice, and it was nice getting a different type of fiber every month, the shipments weren't always what i would have chosen for myself. I do the clubs to stretch my imagination. But, like with the Yarn Pirate's Sock Yarn Club I was finding myself less excited after the package arrived. I didn't like more than I did like.

I have high hopes for the Malabrigo Club. The info for the club said that there would be at least one "sweater" shipment and I am hoping for their new sock yarn. Maybe I will luck out and that will be the first month!

If you want to sign up, I think today is the last day! There's a link to the site in my sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment