I don't really believe in Resolutions because they are most often forgotten about after the first 4 days following New Year's Day.
But, here is my list of things I will continue to do in the new year and a couple of new ones...
- go back to WW meetings and eat on plan
- go back to gym every day at lunch (or at least 3 times per week)
- use the Wii Fit at least 3 times per week for Yoga to stretch muscles
- continue to take multi-vitamin and glucosamine to stay healthy and pain free
- continue to take baths with Epsom salt to reduce stress and tension
- continue to get monthly massages to further reduce stress and tension
- continue to pick up and finish one hibernating project before casting on for something new
- finally knit my clapotis and chevron scarf
- call the music school down the road and sign up for piano lessons which is a life long dream of mine
- Draw and Paint again
Looking back over the past year, I feel content and happy:
- We had a tough time in the beginning of the year with A's diagnosis, but that diagnosis brought me peace when I realized that she got the Tourette's from me and I finally had some answers.
- We welcomed 3 new nephews into the family.
- I found four wonderful friends/sisters through knitting and thank God for them everyday (actually we might have met last year at the end, but we grew very close over the course of this year)
- E came home! :)
- I started sprucing up the interior of the house with paint and new ceiling fans
- I won a big award at work and gained a lot of recognition from it
- I got down to a size 14 and although I have slipped back to a size 16, I am not discouraged and will continue on my journey to a healthier life