Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy 2009 Everyone!


I don't really believe in Resolutions because they are most often forgotten about after the first 4 days following New Year's Day.

But, here is my list of things I will continue to do in the new year and a couple of new ones...

  1. go back to WW meetings and eat on plan
  2. go back to gym every day at lunch (or at least 3 times per week)
  3. use the Wii Fit at least 3 times per week for Yoga to stretch muscles
  4. continue to take multi-vitamin and glucosamine to stay healthy and pain free
  5. continue to take baths with Epsom salt to reduce stress and tension
  6. continue to get monthly massages to further reduce stress and tension
  7. continue to pick up and finish one hibernating project before casting on for something new
  8. finally knit my clapotis and chevron scarf
  9. call the music school down the road and sign up for piano lessons which is a life long dream of mine
  10. Draw and Paint again

Looking back over the past year, I feel content and happy:
  • We had a tough time in the beginning of the year with A's diagnosis, but that diagnosis brought me peace when I realized that she got the Tourette's from me and I finally had some answers.
  • We welcomed 3 new nephews into the family.
  • I found four wonderful friends/sisters through knitting and thank God for them everyday (actually we might have met last year at the end, but we grew very close over the course of this year)
  • E came home! :)
  • I started sprucing up the interior of the house with paint and new ceiling fans
  • I won a big award at work and gained a lot of recognition from it
  • I got down to a size 14 and although I have slipped back to a size 16, I am not discouraged and will continue on my journey to a healthier life

No comments:

Post a Comment